Franyie Engineers, is a leading engineering consulting firm, offering services in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical power, lighting and fire protection. Established in 1979 by the late Antonio Franyie, Sr., PE, Franyie Engineers is family owned and operated. We take pride in our reputation for the highest quality engineering design and customer service.
Through the years our reliability, attention to detail and commitment to deadlines have earned the confidence of leading industry professionals. For nearly 40 years, architects, developers and contractors have turned to us for specialized engineering design, advice on the feasibility of projects, our expertise in code research and our sustainable design recommendations.
Our experience and expertise covers a wide range of project types such as:
- RESIDENTIAL: High-rise residential towers, mid-rise residential buildings, and affordable housing and student housing projects.
- OFFICE BUILDINGS: Class A office buildings.
- COMMERCIAL MIXED USE: Retail buildings, restaurants, auto showrooms & studios.
- HOTELS: Major hotels; Large variety of new brand name hotel renovations.
- INDUSTRIAL: Manufacturing facilities and large scale refrigerated warehouse distributors.
- WORKPLACE INTERIORS: Commercial office interiors and large retail interiors.
- FEDERAL & GOVERNMENT: Schools, educational facilities, city and county projects, as well as municipal facilities.
- HEALTH CARE: Interior hospital renovations and ambulatory surgical center.
Our firm is at the forefront of sustainable LEED design. We have successfully produced LEED platinum projects in Florida, as well as other LEED projects with varied goals and rating systems. With LEED Accredited Professionals on staff, we offer an important contribution to the project team design offering “Green” recommendations and energy modeling for the Energy Optimization of the building.
Our company’s goal is to give our clients the highest quality engineering design for the application at hand. We analyze projects during its preliminary stages to evaluate alternatives for electrical power and air conditioning systems. Preliminary energy utility studies and life cycle cost analysis enable us to offer the proposal for the preferred alternative.
Franyie Engineers, based in Miami, Florida, is a Florida Corporation licensed to operate as a consulting engineering office by the Florida Department of Professional Regulations. We hold minority status certification as a Small Business while being Hispanic and Woman owned.